Sunday, May 4, 2008

They can't all be happy endings.


My friend Hilary has had 22 surgery's in the past 2 years.  She is currently stuck in a wheelchair while she recovers. However this blog is not about her amazing story (she will need to be the one to tell that) I just want to tell you about a movie she picked out for us to watch "the diving bell and the butterfly...the "true" story of jean do bauby.  so after seeing the movie I order the book for two reasons 1. I figure if a man can blink his book out one letter at a time I can find time to read his book. 2. let's hear the real story. Movies always make changes to what they think "we" as and audience will want to see. How messed up is that. Take Nicholas Sparks books for example when they take his books and turn them into movies they change the endings... I've stopped watching...Life isn't always a happy ending.

No comments: