Thursday, October 13, 2011

I believe in you...



I was in tears when I heard Neil Young perform this song... I hadn't enjoyed a live concert in years and Neil made me feel music again. It's funny how much words can change your day and your outcome... I have some amazing friends and I don't always get to see them or tell them this but just knowing the challenges they have overcome they remind me that I can and I will... It's that simple.  
PS the lighting was amazing! :o) 

Now that you found yourself losing your mind
Are you here again?
Finding that what you once thought was real
Is gone, and changing?

Now that you made yourself love me
Do you think I can change it in a day?
How can I place you above me?
Am I lying to you when I say
That I believe in you
I believe in you.



No comments: